lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

My name is ANGELA SORAYA MENDEZ RIOS I´m student of third semester of degree in english as a foreign language i have twenty six years old, I am single I have not children, my email is soraya20081926@hotmail.com, my skype is angela.soraya.mendez.rios my mobiles numbers 3204765967- 3138518604 I live in Ibague since three years, I´m manicurist I live with my mom, my brother and my nephew, in my free time I like to listen to music, watch tv, connect to socialnetworks or walking in the evenings with my mom.
I am the youngster seven children, four men and three women we are a very close family and happy.

My interests: Completing my studies to be a good proffesional and able to exercise my estudies.

A of my main hobbies is to specialize and to practice my proffesion in another country. 





My friend´s name is Yefferson Gomez he has thirty years old estudy a graduate environmental promotoria cmunitary in the SENA lives in the Espinal but currently working in Rovira my hometown, he has a four month old daughter constantly travels to Ibague agradbles evenings where we share talk, eat ice cream walked masters to visit their grandparent in Rovira and we have manythings in common we like to liste to music fron differentgenres, we liketo danc, go for walks are uncomplcated friendly outgoing spent very cool moments this at the right time in the that´s why most to need what I consider my best friend.

Aspirations: To study environmental engineering In Ibague gives unad to be a professional in this subject because his greatest desire work hard in order to give the best to your daughter.

His hobbies: listen music, likes walk, likes to travel a lot, share with family and loves biking

The social networks are more uses: facebook, skype, hotmail.















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario